Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How quickly a sun rises!

This morning I had kind of intended to get up early and try to take pictures of the sunrise. Well, I kinda got up early (5 minutes...) but the sunrise decided not to cooperate and was a boring grey behind clouds view. It was time to go to work so I headed out..... no sooner did I get on the main road when the sky turned a *gorgeous* shade of pink! I was thinking to myself, next time I'll bring my camera and take pictures from work. However, within a few more minutes the sun had come completely up! The "pretty sunrise" window is apparently only a few minutes long. Amazing how fast a sun rises! So now I know....get up early, rush to good spot, wait for that magical five minutes and click away!


This was the sort of sunrise I was looking for and didn't get to photograph:

No comments:

Post a Comment