Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mrs. Doubtfire deleted scenes has a CSI actor!

I love the movie Mrs. Doubtfire! Robin Williams is great, the reality of the scenes makes the humor even better, and seeing the transformation between dad and Mrs. Doubtfire is really neat. So when I saw a copy of it with extended scenes and other goodies while I was shopping, I snagged it.

While watching all the deleted scenes, I'll admit to zoning out and not paying attention to the movie. Then all of a sudden my ears heard a CSI character?! Grabbed the remote......rewind.......sure enough!

It's in the scene "Cajon Chef"...the chef that talks to Mrs. Doubtfire is Paul Guifoyle who plays Jim Brass on the original CSI!! I had to watch it a couple of times to make sure as they show him in such a way that he looks taller :). Found the credits and yep......it's him! Jim Brass as a chef....... :)

Talk about before they became famous.......

Funny part is my ears caught on to it before my eyes did :). I wonder how many other actors I'm used to seeing on CSI are in other shows.......

No comments:

Post a Comment